Find out how we are keeping you safe during COVID-19
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the following preventive measures have been implemented in our clinic:
- Telehealth appointments: We now offer telehealth appointments for some patients who can continue to receive the same quality of care needed. Please call our clinic at 416-900-6653 or visit our telehealthpage to learn more.
- Prescreening: All patients who attend our clinic for in-person care are screened the day before their appointment and the day of their appointment prior to their entry to the clinic. Our screening follow public health guidelines.
- Physical Distancing: We have implemented physical distancing throughout our clinic to ensure a 6-foot distance from others including being treated in a private treatment room.
- Surgical masks: We require that masks be worn while in our clinic. For patients who do not have their own masks, we provide one free of charge.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Our physiotherapists use masks, gowns and gloves which are changed in between patients. Faceshields are used when needed.
- Hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout our clinic. We ask all patients to sanitize their hands when entering and exiting our clinic.
- Sanitization: We cover our beds with clean paper for each patient and use vinyl covering for our pillows which can be properly cleaned. We disinfect our treatment rooms after each patient including all contact surfaces and equipment using hospital grade CAVIWIPES and CAVICIDE. Additionally, areas such as the waiting room are cleaned frequently with special attention to frequently touched surfaces including doorknobs, armrests and handrails.
- Electronic forms/receipts: We have instituted electronic intake forms, screening forms and the issuance of electronic receipts. Intake forms can be completed electronically on your own personal device. Electronic receipts can be emailed. This process minimizes the amount of physical handling of paper and pens. We can continue to provide hard copies of intake forms and receipts when requested.